BEST AYURVEDA AND
14 days and 28 days
New Sivasoorya Ayurveda School run by traditionally well known family of Noorani Ayurveda Acharyas will provide you certified training courses in Ayurveda under the professional doctors and therapist. Our courses are aimed at the preservation of health and prevention of disease by establishing balance and harmony through nutrition, herbs, Ayurveda treatments, Panchakarma , yoga and meditation
The Ayurveda Courses is designed to train students and trainees who will gradually acquire in-depth knowledge of Ayurveda and its techniques from professionally qualified doctors, philosophers, scholars and therapists from the land of Ayurveda- Kerala in India.
All the Ayurveda Courses offered in Kerala varies in duration and length. At Sivasoorya Ayurveda School your scope for study is wider with courses starting from fourteen days and twenty eight days. We follow a number system according to the traditional age-old practices of Ayurveda. All our courses are intended to provide profound training for students and to share knowledge on Ayurveda awareness, techniques, and methodologies.
Our courses and curriculums remain in consonance with the guidelines and tradition of Ayurveda. Here we have categorised Ayurveda Courses into different sections according to the duration and type:
- Ayurveda Awareness and Lifestyle,Ayurveda Massage course and different Therapies- 14 Days
- Ayurveda Awareness, Lifestyle, Massages and different Therapies including Panchakarma- 28 Days (2 nd April 2020 to 29th April 2020 )
Ayurveda Courses 14 Days, and 28 Days
Although, all the courses are different in names and duration, they are aimed at national and international trainees and students who are new to the Science of Ayurveda. The experienced and certified Ayurveda experts at Sivasoorya Ayurveda School will help students to acquire knowledge of Ayurvedic techniques.
The course offers 14 to 28 days of profound training and knowledge sharing on Ayurveda awareness, techniques, and methodologies. Our Ayurveda practitioners and experts will take students through a visual comprehension of various Ayurveda treatments done practically at our own ashrams. Each course is carefully prepared by qualified professionals who are experts in the field of natural healing.
The one-on-one sessions with the instructors will expose students to better learning situations and improved grades. To provide a peaceful learning atmosphere, Sivasoorya Ayurveda School is set away from the hustle and bustle of the city life. This is really important when learning the relaxing and healing elements of Ayurveda therapy. While, the school will also teach students on how to duplicate a peaceful environment.
Our fundamental Ayurveda Courses are a perfect base for curious minds who wants to know the basics of Ayurveda Science.
AYURVEDA COURSE CURRICULUM
Our immense knowledge of Ayurveda has been impeccably weaved in 14 days, and 28 days program to offer the students with utmost information. All these Ayurveda Courses we offer in Kerala will mainly focus on the theoretical understanding and learning of the Ayurveda as a science. It will lay the foundation for advanced studies in the same field.
Sivasoorya Ayurveda School Courses in Kerala will follow a systematic approach to understand Ayurveda in the following manner:
- Introduction to Ayurveda Science
- Learn the art of Ayurveda medication
- Aim and Objective of Ayurveda
- Knowledge of Health and Vitality through Ancient wisdom
- Understanding of five elements or Panchamabhuta
- Understanding of three elements or Tridosha
- Understanding of seven metals of Human Body or Sapta Dhatu
- Understanding of six tastes of Human Body or Rasa
- Knowing the common and root causes of ailments
- Ayurvedic nutrition and cooking
- Body constitution
- How to involve Ayurvedic Principles in Lifestyle
- Ayurveda Treatments and Ayurvedic Remedies
- Detoxification Treatments or Panchakarma
BENEFITS YOU EARN DURING OUR AYURVEDA COURSES
At New Sivasoorya Ayurveda School, our 14 days, and 28 days course will provide;
- An in-depth knowledge and understanding on the principles, techniques, methods, concepts, and ideas behind practicing the Science of Ayurveda.
- Proper understanding of six tastes, five elements, and three Doshas to aspiring herbalist, Ayurveda experts and even a common man.
- An understanding to the origin of our existence and the root cause of this problem.
- A learning to balance and adjust your life.
- Ayurvedic healing to your family and companions to enable them to rise above the day-to-day stress, tension, transcend pressure, etc.
- To focus on the do’s and don’ts to maintain a balanced and healthy lifestyle.
The learning and understanding you pick up from these courses can be utilized to adjust your lives. You can also give Ayurvedic recuperating to your family and companions to enable them to transcend pressure, stress and strains of every day.
WHAT YOU EARN FROM SIVASOORYA AYURVEDA SCHOOL AT THE END OF THE COURSE?
- Certification from an affiliated organization
- Education and training from authentic Ayurveda experts
- Learn the art of balancing mind, body, and soul
- Techniques to reduce tension and stress
- Gain an understanding of inner-self
- Understanding of herbs and oils
- Understanding of Ayurvedic techniques to treat diseases
- Understanding of ailments and diseases
- Enhanced relationship with self and dear ones
- Boosted Self Confidence
- Boosted experience in body energy
- Understanding the nature of food- hot or cold
- Understanding of utilization of herbs spices and other food items
- Change in lifestyle and eating habits
Sivasoorya Ayurvedic Massage Course in Kerala (14 days)
Massage forms the basis of healing in the Indian Vedas and has been a part of rich Indian heritage and culture since time immemorial. With such a great need arises for an efficient Ayurveda therapist, Sivasoorya Ayurveda School imparts theoretical and practical knowledge through our Ayurveda Massage Course. The result of a massage therapy treatment relies in the hands of the masseuses. An agile and refined therapist can do wonders to any treatment. Ayurveda institutes and centres are in search of such fine and trained therapists.
WHO IS BENEFITED BY AYURVEDA MASSAGE COURSE?
Ayurvedic massage training course offered at Sivasoorya Ayurveda School is a beneficial course for Ayurveda lovers and for those who want to get profoundly skilled in the art of Yoga Massage therapy. The authentic massage course is an extension to the Ayurveda Awareness and its Lifestyle courses offered by the Sivasoorya Ayurveda School.
HOW IS AYURVEDA MASSAGE COURSE BENEFITED?
The theoretical application of all the information gathered in the beginner’s course is put to practice here. The course will speak about how to heal the patients with their hands. Be it yoga teachers, aspiring masseuses, or an Ayurveda enthusiast, the knowledge about the human body, Chakras, Marma points, Nadis, and other vital energy points will entice one and all.
WHAT IS THE SCOPE OF AYURVEDA MASSAGE COURSE?
Unlike the regular urban medical treatment, the Ayurvedic massage treatments open new gateways to the wisdom of life and enable the practitioners to root out the diseases permanently or deeply for a long time. Starting with the basic Ayurveda knowledge, the course focuses primarily on the practical aspect ranging into seven days for 25 hours. Apart from this, basic knowledge of oils and herbs will also be offered so that the students can mix and make specific medications for specific diseases with ease.
The 14 Days Ayurveda Massage Course Curriculum includes:
- Theory including history, philosophy and basic principles of Ayurveda.
- Health preservation and disease prevention.
- Introduction to the Panchakarma therapy.
- A theoretical base of medicinal herbs and oils.
- Practical sessions of all kinds of Ayurveda massage, Ayurveda therapies, Panchakarma and Marma therapies.
THE CURRICULUM IN BRIEF
- Ayurveda massages
- Different types of massages in Ayurveda
- Pachakarma Therapies
- Uses of Panchakarma Therapies
- Vatha, Pitha & Kapha doshas
- Basics of Ayurveda
- Marma’s of human body
- Steps in massages
- Various types of treatments
- Preparation of kizhi
- Preparation of herbal steam
- Preparation of Herbal bath.
- Various oils for Shirodhara
- Uses of various oils in massage.
- Different Panchakarma therapies
- Steps in Panchakarma therapies.
- Uses of Panchakarma therapies
- Preparation of beauty pack.
- PRACTICAL SESSIONS
- Head massage.
- Face massage.
- Full body massage – Uzhichil.
- Special back massage.
- Preparation of kizhi.
- Njavara kizhi.
- Foot massage.
- Marma massage.
- Udwarthanam – powder massage.
- Herbal steam.
- Kadi Vasti.
- Nadee Swethanam.
- Herbal facial.
- Ksheera Dhuma.
Sivasoorya Ayurveda School is situated in the quiet village of Thiruvallom approximately 4kms away from Kovalam and 12kms away from Trivandrum International Airport in Kerala, popularly known as God’s Own Country in India. Our Ayurveda Ashram and School is dedicated to Yoga, Ayurveda and Indian art forms.
14 Days Course Fee – 750 Euro
28 Days Course Fee- 1100 Euro (2 nd April 2020 to 29th April 2020 )
*Please Note: The course fee for the Ayurveda course covers all tuition fee, accommodation, three vegetarian food per day, and the training manual.
To apply and register for the Ayurveda and Yoga Therapy Course fill out the application form and send it by email. For more details on the registration process please visit our registration page. Please note: Available places in courses are limited and are always likely to get filled up quickly. So it is necessary to apply in time to assure your seat.
We welcome students of all age, background and beliefs. Kindly consider the following factors before applying:
- You should possess a sincere desire to work hard, adapt and grow beyond your comfort zone.
- You should be mentally and physically fit to follow the guidelines given during the course.
- Basic understanding of English language is essential for communication purpose.
- Patient with serious ailments and pregnant women are not allowed from taking part in these courses. Such people may kindly contact us for clarifications.
The Sivasoorya Ayurveda School meets International standards and therefore, the Ayurveda training course and the certification allows you to teach Ayurveda worldwide as a professional. The certification is accredited by STED COUNCIL INDIA and it is also accepted universally.
With our Ayurveda courses in Kerala we guarantee to provide you with accurate and sufficient knowledge of Ayurveda, its philosophy, proper therapy skills and enough practical training to do therapies on others with ease and confidence. We also provide post course support to all our students.
Register for Sivasoorya Ayurveda School Courses, for a better understanding of inner-self, healthy body, and lifestyle.
To learn or undergo Ayurvedic Massage Course, please write to us firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, call us at +91-8089080223 to enrol in the program.
MEET OUR AWESOME TEAM
Our dedicated team of experts has been delivering effective services in areas like ayurveda treatments, yoga therapy, ayurvedic psychotherapy etc. Their sturdy confidence originates from the excellent and comprehensive training received in these areas. Within a short period of time, our team members (our doctors and Therapist) became well-known for their exceptional and authentic ways of handling customers. As the effectiveness of yoga therapy (home made psychotherapy) has been proven by science, it is the best option to alleviate depression, stress, stress, tension, and anxiety disorder etc. We also specialize in Ayurvedic Psychotherapy (Manas Roga Chikitsa).
CHOOSE YOUR PACKAGES
Package Starting From INR 28,000 Per Week
Jumbo Deluxe Room
CONTACT OUR EXPERTS
For more information about for all general enquiries, please contact: